Characteristics: - A 524 millimeters Nipkow disc driven by a PLL controlled Dunker DC motor.
- Scanning speed = 1500 rpm. Frame rate = 25 images per second.
- The Nipkow disc has one spiral of 60 square-shaped holes of 3/10th. of millimeter edge.
- For monochrome, the light source is either an array of 25 amber leds, giving a power up to 250.000 mcd. , or a unique low angle(40°) 10mm white power led, giving 380.000 mcd.
- For color mode, the ligth source is a Perkin-Elmer ACULED 4 watts luxeon with a 60° concentration lens.
- A 524 millimeters Nipkow disc driven by a PLL controlled Dunker DC motor.
Back the machine, the Nipkow disc rotating and the encoder disk (first plan).
IMAGES TAKEN FROM THE MACHINE WINDOW
Monochrome 25 amber leds.
Monochrome white power led. 1934 Fred Astair in "TOP HAT".
Colour experiments using Aurora WC-01 video converter.