Postwar American Television
Click on picture for high resolution image
This set was made in 1949 by Bowers Radio and Television Co., a subsidiary of Bowers Battery Co. of Reading, Pennsylvania. They only made one model. The chassis is very crude, made out of flimsy sheet metal. The set was donated to the museum by Chuck Azzalina.
Reading Eagle, October 4, 1949