Museum Hours:

Saturday 10-6

Sunday 12-5

 

Postwar American Television

GPL PB-611 Projector

This commerical projector was made in 1957 by General Precision Laboratory Incorporated. It uses a 5AZP4 with 40 kv on the anode. It was donated to the museum by Euclid Coukouma. The unit is missing the tuner chassis. It came with a suitcase to carry spare parts.