Museum Hours:

Saturday 10-6

Sunday 12-5

Please Become a Member of the Museum

 

Early Television Stations

TV in Leningrad

A 240 line TV station was constructed in Leningrad in 1936. It apparently used domestic technology, as opposed to the Moscow system, which was supplied by RCA. Here is a photos of the Leningrad transmitter:

This article appeared in the BVWS Bulletic

Article Courtesy of BVWS Bulletin and Eric Westman